Circuit board assembly & PCB assembly & Electronics assembly manufacturing
Printed circuit board assembly Hitechpcb’s roots lie in the assembly and testing of printed circuit boards. Today, we support high and low-mix PCB and backplane assembly for volumes that range from just a few units for prototypes, to modest quantities for pre-production, to hundreds of thousands in volume production.
Flexible Volume PCB Assembly Service
Our PCB assembly services go above and beyond what the average PCB assembly company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
• Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, HitechPCB is your company.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 2 or IPC class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2008-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2015-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed PCB assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder.
Hitechpcb integrates quality ISO certified systems and innovative assembly and packaging technologies to deliver market-leading consumer electronic products. From product assembly through enclosures to testing and packaging, Hitechpcb’s SMT lines utilize the most advanced technologies in the industry including:
Quick turn pcb assembly Flip Chip Technologies
Lead-Free Solder Technology
Alternative PCB Finishes
Early supplier involvement
Design and engineering support
PCB manufacturing and PCB assembly
Memory and optical modules
Cable and harness assembly
Plastic injection molding
Integration of hardware and software
BTO and CTO services according to your needs
Lean and Six Sigma quality processes
Keywords for PCB assembly Industry:
printed circuit board assembly
Electronic product assembly servicing
pc board assembly
pcb assembly China
Electronics assembly manufacturing services
Sourcing electronics components with good price